JOB TITLE: FUEL CARD TERRITORY MANAGER
Reports to: Fuel Card Manager
- The Fuel Card Territory Manager’s responsibility is to grow the card volume through relationship management for B2B customers and adhoc customer service to B2C customers and maintaining of the fuel management system as per assigned territory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Territory Management.
- Recruit new customers.
- Manage trading accounts receivables (TAR) by collection and allocation.
- Ensure monthly customer statements are dispatched on time e.g. invoicing.
- Manage Customer Relationships through visits and regular engagements
- Come up with new business ideas and strategy to grow the volume of the section.
- Conduct field marketing activities to boost our client’s Card product exposure e.g. onsite activation, Trade fairs
- Provide technical support for our customers such as online enrollment.
- Carry out market intelligence and recommend enhancement of the product and prices to maintain consumer satisfaction
- Formulate marketing activities in collaboration with communication department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business and other related fields
- At least 3 years+ of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Ambitious and self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the banking environment a plus
- The job can be performed within the regular working hours. However, sometimes there’s need to be available during regular hours. The job has a 70% travel composition.
- It is important that one is highly accessible on phone to address customer issues
- One has to be flexible to work out of Nairobi as the job may require you to relocate.
- The job is heavily field based and requires that one stays mobile.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.