JOB TITLE: TRANSPORT COORDINATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Transport Coordinator to work in Nairobi.
We are looking for an organized transportation coordinator to manage the shipment of items from the warehouse to the client. The transportation coordinator ensures that goods are delivered on time and undamaged.
To be successful as a transportation coordinator you must be able to multitask. A good transportation coordinator is in constant communication with various role players in the shipping process
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan delivery routes.
- Dispatch drivers to complete deliveries.
- Record shipment details on the computer system.
- Review driver logs.
- Respond to client feedback or complaints.
- Prepare payslips for drivers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A degree in business management, logistics or a related field.
- Prior experience as a transport coordinator or a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.