JOB TITLE: STOCK CONTROLLER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the petroleum industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Stock Controller.
The Stock Controller is primarily responsible for reporting on the working inventory of all assets, monitoring stock levels, and triggering for stock replenishment. Oversees all the physical inventory count and reporting of any discrepancies to finance.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Monthly Reconciliation of all assets and LPG in the system and the pending balances at the filling plants (SAP)
- Advising the Finance team on the quarterly pay-out plan in terms of stocks delivery expected.
- Carrying out the physical stock count (monthly and quarterly) and reconciliation of the count.
- Maintain daily updated and accurate stock balances available across all depots for purposes of planning the monthly inventory levels.
- Perform daily analysis of critical items in stock to predict potential inventory problems.
- Critical analysis on the Inergy Vs Actual weighing Variance shared by the warehouse coordinators and presenting the same monthly while allocating the in the accounting books.
- Accountable for the monthly LPG variances at the refilling plant.
- Anchoring safety in the warehouse.
- Any other duty assigned.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Proven track record of relevant experience in major FMCG, energy, technology organizations
- Experience in rapid scale-up and setting up inventory reporting systems and processes is an advantage
- Proficiency in using MS Office suites (i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of operating systems (such as SAP) for Inventory management, budgeting, cost control.
- People management skills, the experience of leading large teams, coaching, and development
- Excellent analytical and planning skills have an eye on details.
- Excellent communication skills, the experience of engaging with senior management and making presentations.
- Flexibility/adaptability, teamwork, the experience of influencing without authority.
- Demonstrated openness to change and ability to manage complexities and remains calm, in control, and good-humored even under pressure.
- 5 years’ experience in LPG business or FMCG Industry in Warehouse and Accounting background is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Commerce/Procurement/Supply Chain Management and any Accounting qualification is a plus
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.