JOB TITLE: RIDERS(A2/A3)
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced RIDERS(A2/A3) to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
To support the organization, realize its strategic intent on customer Service through effectively signing up new customers’ as well as servicing the signed-up ones with the LPG cylinders filled with gas
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for taking care of the LPG gas Cylinders and the accessories on the vehicle (TUKs, Motor Bikes, Canters, etc.).
- Responsible for Replenishment of used LPG on time.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of the support resources provided by the company to ensure smooth operations in the field (Phones, PPEs and Merchandize)
- Responsible for efficient and timely delivery of the orders to the intended customers. Orders are categorized into Cylinders that are near depletion or new placements.
- Responsible for managing the delivery process as stipulated by the organization and use of the required technology
- Responsible for managing the vehicle by economically and safely driving to the required destinations and according to designated routes.
- In charge of the load on the vehicle and all under possession from the company including spare wheel, jack and wheel spanners, life savers, Radio face and any other accessories assigned to the vehicle. The Technician should always be able to account for the inventory he is carrying and the marketing materials.
- Responsible for timely reporting of every defect on the vehicle to the Maintenance team through the provided channels e.g. technology or sheet and conducting vehicle pre-trip check as required
Qualifications and Skills required
- Valid DL with appropriate NTSA Stamps
- Form 4 Certificate, tertiary education, and at least 2 years working in a similar role
- Experience working with customer support
- Integrity, Honesty, Commitment to Company goals
- Individual initiative Good communication skills on the telephone and in-person
- Friendly and helpful interpersonal style
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.