JOB TITLE: RIDERS (A2/A3)- NGONG
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Riders(A2/A3) to work in Ngong-Kenya.
Job Role Description
To support the organization, realize its strategic intent on customer Service through effectively signing up new customers as well as servicing the signed-up ones with the LPG cylinders filled with gas
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for signing up /enrolling new customers to use LPG gas and other accessories offered by the company in their houses, preferably in the kitchen area
- Verify customer identification by checking original documents. Call back on the telephone line to confirm the phone number.
- Satisfactorily take the customer through the contract ahead of installation
- Request the customer to re-arrange the house in readiness for the cooking solution taking ventilation into consideration
- Ensure the customer/user is present at the time of installation.
- Perform the task of signing up customers, installation, battery change, and cylinder change as well as any other task as may be assigned by the team leader from time to time.
- Responsible for giving honest feedback to operations on any consumer complaints.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of the support resources provided by the company to ensure smooth operations in the field (Phones, PPEs, and Merchandize)
- Responsible for effectively communicating to the customers on any information that will make the experience of the customer good.
- Responsible for managing the delivery process as stipulated by the organization and use of the required technology
- Plays a role in giving vital information to the organization around the competitor’s activities
- Manages and maintains all the customer’s accounts in each area.
- Responsible for taking care of the LPG gas Cylinders and the accessories on the vehicle (TUKs, Motor Bikes, Canters, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills required
- Form 4 Certificate, Sales qualification, and at least 2 years working in sales and customer service role
- Experience working in Sales and Customer Acquisition and customer support
- Integrity, Honesty, Commitment to Company goals
- Individual initiative good communication skills on the telephone and in-person
- Friendly and helpful interpersonal style
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.