JOB TITLE: LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the petroleum industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Learning and Development Executive.
Provide expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the Learning and Development initiatives, encompassing staff development, design and development of learning and training programs, and training facilitation.
Prepare, coordinate, and evaluate learning and development programs for our employees. Core responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials, and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees, training assistants and team leaders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learning needs assessment: Interview staff and team leaders to assess training needs
- Design and development: Design the training curriculum and calendar and digitization of content for online learning.
- Immersion activities: Organize and coordinate immersion activities such as job simulations and role-playing, learning audits, mystery shopping, depot learning gaps identification.
- Coaching and Management: Coach and manage the learning & development assistants on adult learning styles and instructional design.
- Management: Manage other staff learning initiatives such as subscriptions to online learning.
- Learning & Development inventory: Order and manage the instructional materials and tools (e.g., e-courses, manuals, tools)
- Engaging learning courses: Enrich learning courses with visual, audio aids to engage participants.
- Learning outcomes: Assess learning outcomes from both in person and online trainings
- Research and recommend: Learning platforms, courses, equipment and tools.
- Costs of learning: Calculate and report on learning and development costs.
- Health and Safety training: Ensure new hires and all other staff undertake mandatory and regular trainings on health and safety practices.
- Learning and development programs implementation: Delivery of learning solutions to the organization and support in the development and implementation of the organizational L & D initiatives.
- Instructional and delivery methods: Support in the creation of instructional and learning delivery methods using various learning solutions and technologies including learning management systems.
- Induction and On-boarding: Support HR – Talent Acquisition- in the delivery of local Induction and onboarding programs
- Incorporate ethical, and cultural issues and our client’s values relevant for solution delivery as defined.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Previous experience as a Learning & Development assistant or officer, training facilitator, training coordinator, or similar roles.
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS).
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques.
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Learning and development principles and practices.
- Training of Trainer certification from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Coaching is an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.