JOB TITLE: INSURANCE OFFICER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Insurance Officer to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
Job Role Description
Reporting to the supply chain Manager he/she will be responsible to monitor the company’s insurance portfolio by procuring insurance policies, verify the accuracy and completeness of claims applications, policy renewals, and related documents, and analyzing the information to produce reports that feed into the decision-making process on all insurance cases
Functions/Key expected results
- Assist in setting up comprehensive insurance cover for the company and affiliates in coordination with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Handle correspondence with existing insurance brokers on matters of insurance for the company
- Monitor and maintain all company insurance policy documents for all company assets
- Ensure timely renewal of all company insurance policies.
- Issuance of Travel and Marine cover policies as and when required.
- Vet and process all renewal and new cover premiums debits and credit notes for all policies
- Ensure timely premium settlement in consultation with the Finance department
- Ensure complete and timely claim documentation, and follow up all insurance claims through to settlement for both General and Life policies.
- In liaison with Last Mile and any other department, ensure the valuation of all company vehicles is done before the annual renewal of the Motor Insurance policy
- Monitor the performance of insurance coverage, assess business risk factors, and report any discrepancies to the Supply Chain Manager
- Monitor the medical scheme and report any cases of abuse to the HR Manager.
- Prepare Monthly Claims and Insurance reports to aid with Management decision-making.
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time
Academic and professional qualifications
- Hold at least a degree in Business Administration or related areas
- Hold at least a Certificate of Proficiency in insurance or a diploma in Insurance (AIIK/CII)
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in Insurance and Claims Management
- Ability to maintain accurate records and provide regular reports on insurance policies and claims
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Articulate planning
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.