JOB TITLE: IT MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced IT Manager to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
Job Role Description
Provide the IT infrastructure, meter connectivity, and desktop services necessary for the company’s effective operation in Kenya.
• Lead the IT Operations Team
• Create and maintain a dynamic customer-focused working culture
• Maintain awareness of emerging technologies that will improve service to the organization
• Support the CTO in the creation and delivery of the IT Strategy
• Act as a key member of the IT Leadership team and take personal responsibility for the performance, efficiency, and security of IT systems and the satisfaction of colleagues across the business.
IT Service Management
• Establish efficient working process based on ITIL for Service Delivery including out-of-hours •Oversee administration key IT systems including Windows desktops, Android mobile phones, Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Mobile Device Management platforms
• Monitor service availability and lead resolution of incidents
• Maintain the security of corporate systems.
• Manage IT Service Delivery budget
• Manage the connectivity to our meters by the service provider.
• Work with the company to ensure a timely supply of SIM cards and just-in-time provisioning of NBIoT Service in market areas.
• Lead the troubleshooting and resolution of meter connectivity issues.
• Work with the company to continuously improve the IoT service for the mutual benefit of the company
• Oversee the procurement and manage the supply of IT equipment and services such as PCs, Phones, and internet connections ensuring good value for money.
- Ability to build and lead teams and drive change.
- Solid experience of administration of Windows 10, Android, Windows Server, and Microsoft Office 365 ideally with relevant qualifications.
- Good understanding of networking technologies including firewall and router configuration.
- Experience with mobile technologies (GSM, GPRS) would be an advantage.
- A good communicator with a sympatric communications style and the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technologists.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple conflicting deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to continually improve skills and learn new technologies.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Professional qualifications in network administration or Microsoft systems an advantage
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
4 years experience working in a busy IT environment.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.