JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Internal auditor to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
To review, assess and improve the execution of robust internal controls in all areas of LPG operations. Identify, proactively manage and mitigate the business risks.
Functions/Key expected results
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with industry benchmarks
- Plan and conduct risk based audits of relevant business operations and functions
- Develop and regularly update company Risk Register. Facilitate regular discussions of the Risk Register, capture and monitor implementation of risk mitigation actions
- Develop actions and recommendations based on the audit findings and monitor implementation thereof
- Coordinate documentation and revision of SOPs with key emphasis on adequacy of controls
- Regularly report and discuss with the management the audit findings and recommendations
- Be subject matter expert on risks and controls and provide required support to businesses
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in line with local and international best practices
- Assist finance team during annual statutory audits
- Compile and implement Annual Internal Audit Plan
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to the management/Board
- Conduct other actions as requested by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Mathematics/Statistics, Business Administration, Commerce or Sciences
- CPAK qualification and Member of ICPAK
- A master’s degree in managerial/financial courses an added advantage
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent accounting skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Advanced Excel and computer skills. Excellent knowledge of IT overall
- Ability to perform under pressure and toward strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Confident in presenting to senior management
- Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity and standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
Minimum 5 years of experience as an auditor, ideally in a major international corporation. Big 4 experience is an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.