JOB TITLE: HR BUSINESS PARTNER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced HR Business Partner to work in Nairobi.
The HRBP will provide operational support on HR processes including but not limited to recruitment, disciplinary processes, payroll administration, performance management, policies formulation and staff wellness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend to employee request regarding Human resource issues, policies & procedures.
- Payroll management- Support payroll process by giving input on a monthly basis, timely processing of statutory payments and timely preparation and generation of payroll related reports.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Induction and orientation of new employees by issuing offer letters, employment contracts and job descriptions
- Rewards and benefits administration such as payroll processing by ensuring proper/ accurate and timely data (Absence, leave) and facilitating timely renewal of staff medical insurance, WIBA and GPA benefits.
- Leave management- Work closely with HOD’s to ensure employees are taking their leave days as required and maintaining an updated leave plan and report.
- Personnel File management- Updating staff data both in the files and relevant HR Systems and ensuring that all records are available
- Leading in disciplinary processes such as sitting in the disciplinary hearings’ committees on cases for employees and updating HR team on progress
- Preparing disciplinary correspondence for staff and updating on the personnel filing system
- Complete employee separation paperwork and exit interviews.
- Setting HR appointments and managing the HR calendar of activities
- Compiling and timely submission of HR reports as required from time to time
- Ensuring that the HR operations are in compliance with the labour laws of Kenya and keeping abreast of the changing emerging HR Trends and Best Practices
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a business-related field
- CHRP Certification, Higher National Diploma, or Advanced Diploma in HR.
- At least 4 Years of experience in a busy working environment.
- Must have strong HR Process and practices experience.
- Practical experience with HRIS.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Basic Knowledge of labor laws
- Integrity’, Honesty, Commitment to Company goals
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication, Report writing
- High level of computer and data entry knowledge including basic Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.