JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced financial accountant assistant to work in Nairobi.
Basic Accounting Principles and Proficiency with Computers and Software, such as MS excel, SAP etc, should be trustworthy, efficient and organized.
Job Role Description
- Accounts Receivables
- Daily sales reconciliation Cash/ M-Pesa.
- Review & verification of customer refunds documents & payments made.
- Posting of M-Pesa receipts on monthly basis in SAP.
- Posting of sales consumption in SAP on monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of AR accounts.
- Planning of stock take both monthly & quarterly.
- Preparation of stock valuation report monthly.
- Stock reconciliation & review with Warehouse team.
- General Accounting
- Computation, posting & reconciliation of monthly depreciation for the month.
- Prepayment posting & reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Accrual posting & reconciliation on monthly basis (Branding computation & work with payables team for reconciliation).
- Accrual provision for LPG loss.
- Computation, posting & reconciliation of leases (IFRS 16).
- Bank reconciliation.
- General accounts reconciliation & review (check for duplicates) due to PO receipts & invoicing & errors.
- Assist in supplier invoicing & documentation & guide the team on postings.
- Support in audit processes & give supporting documents.
- GR/IR clearing on monthly basis.
- DPA report & Fuel Analysis.
- Business Related Degree Preferably Bachelor of Commerce in Accounts or Finance and CPA 4 or ACCA 4 qualifications.
Professional Qualifications & Job Competencies
- Understanding and Commitment to the Company Core Values
- Knowledge of ERP System SAP/Ecommerce System.
- Understanding and Knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Experience from LPG Industry or Ecommerce business will be an added advantage.
- Stock Valuation reports.
- Prepayment schedule update.
- Revenue & Consumption Report.
- IFRS 16 (Leases) report update.
- Fuel Analysis monthly report.
- Fixed Asset Register monthly update.
- Must display a Can-do attitude and Work well with others.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- The ability to multi-task in a high paced work environment.
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
Minimum 5 years of Accounting Experience with 2 years of previous experience in similar field preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.