About This Job: Executive Assistant
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Executive Assistant to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedules/calendar and communications for the managing director. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings, and presentations, and coordinating travel arrangements.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date calendar for the Managing director Schedule engagements and meetings and prepare responses.
- Coordinate and follow up the organization of meetings/events and issuance of Agenda and Minutes of Meetings, facilitate logistical arrangements in collaboration with the concerned Departments.
- Assist in covering the proceedings of the Managing Directors Meetings as well as Meetings of specialized Committees established for specific project or agendas.
- Assist in preparing the periodic reports that will be sent to the Managing director or higher authority.
- Coordinate the arrangement of travel and logistical requirements of the Managing Director for missions and events.
- Provide technical and analytical assistance in the annual planning of work and coordinated activities
- Providing communication liaison roles by coordinating the flow of information to members, including summarizing reports and memos that are received before passing the information on to the Managing Director.
- Prepare information for internal and external distribution which includes letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports and speeches, and other information preparation duties
- Set up and manage the record-keeping for the managing director, this involves both electronic and paper filing systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelors’ Degree in a Business-related course from a recognized institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience, in a similar role in a co-corporate environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Computer applications
- Excellent presentation skills (powerpoint & excel)
- Demonstrated competence in work performance and results.
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in an unstructured way;
- Ability to perform within strict deadlines
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.