JOB TITLE: DEPOT SALES MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the petroleum industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Depot Sales Manager.
To support the organization to realize its strategy on growth in customer numbers within the specific territories through management of people, assets, systems, warehouses, HSE, sales, customers, and costs. In addition, the role plays an integral part in the Route to market (RTM) strategy in collaboration with other departments.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Strategically manage the depot in compliance with the company’s strategy, SOPs policies, and procedures.
- Develop and train direct reportees to grow the customer base while taking ownership for business growth.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately, and appraise results
- Managing, coaching, mentoring, taking part in disciplinary actions, and evaluating the team to ensure a high level of employee motivation and performance.
- Responsible for the depot’s profit and loss, developing and managing the depot within the approved budget with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage stock control of both assets and spare parts
- Offer exemplary customer service and support.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Working closely with other Depot Sales Managers and ensuring team cohesiveness.
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or any business-related course
- A master’s degree in managerial courses is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in using MS Office suites (i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of operating systems (such as SAP) for Inventory management, budgeting, cost control, and tasks management
- Specialized activities related to Admin management, performance evaluation, monitoring of transactions, and reporting.
- Demonstrated openness to change and ability to manage complexities and remains calm, in control, and good-humored even under pressure.
- Financial reporting understanding, accounting qualification, or exposure to the same will be an added advantage
- People management skills
- Previous experience in sales/ business development/ partnership management
- LPG knowledge/ experience an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.