JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the petroleum industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Customer Service Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Customer Service Manager’s overall objective is to drive the vision for consistency in customer service standards. The Customer Service Manager is accountable for shaping and delivering our client’s consumer service propositions to drive the overall performance of the department and promote the delivery of Customer Service Excellence throughout the organization.
The Customer Service Manager will oversee cost-effectiveness, productivity, and the provision of customer service procedures that nurture continuous improvement.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
Leadership and supervision
- Provide leadership and direction to the entire Customer Service Department.
- Establishing and overseeing the adoption of the department’s vision, goals, and objectives at all levels.
- Monitor the activities of Customer Service agents to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy and professionalism.
- Set a clear Customer Experience Excellence Mission and deploy strategies focused towards that Mission
- Play an important role in restructuring, strategy formulation for the Customer Service Department including an end-to-end customer journey
- Drive necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the customer service team.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Development and enhance customer centric solutions and strategies, in order to create Engaged Customers and facilitate organic growth
- Design and drive strategic initiatives and activities across products, channels, and customer segments to ensure good quality customer experience
- Orchestrate continuous improvement of customer experience through the continuous review of structures, review of upcoming trends and changes in the market.
- Formulate clear customer acquisition strategies based on market research & customer profiling.
- Recruit, mentor and develop Customer Service Agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through empowerment
- Manage day to day customer service activities
- Lead, direct and supervise the team
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to resolution
- Managing both internal and external relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in conducting root cause analysis, driving improvement plans, monitoring satisfaction KPIs and understanding the market trends to facilitate the design of customer satisfaction management strategy.
- Measuring the effectiveness of all customer support approaches and initiatives primarily through conducting consumer surveys and analysis of recorded support agent to consumer correspondence.
- Liaise with our client’s IT – Analytic team to analyze customer feedback and behavior and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Conducting financial analysis for the department and managing the departmental budget.
- Utilize the available tools in enhancing customer loyalty and relationship management on work progress, as well as recommendations.
- Coming up with reports and recommendations from various customer support research and analyses which are presented to the Management plus any relevant stakeholders
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should understand the customer service aspect of the transport industry.
- Should have well-developed problem solving and decision-making skills
- Should be familiar with tracking market changes and consumer behavior to give customers a WOW experience.
- Minimum 7 seven years’ customer service experience.
- Strong self-motivation with good leadership, project, and people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership.
- Highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations.
- Strong Leadership skills, with the ability to work harmoniously with people from all backgrounds
- Excellent understanding of data and research concepts with the ability to translate them into action
- Comfortable with technology (Call Centre Systems), including Microsoft Excel, Forms, Teams.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Open-minded and inquisitive, excited to try new ideas.
- Empathetic to both fellow staff members and customers.
- Call Centre management experience with sound knowledge on process mapping and streamlining, service standard enhancement and product design will be an added advantage.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other relevant qualifications
- MBA/master’s degree is an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.