JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER- COMMERCIAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Senior Manager- Commercial Learning & Development to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
Deliver a workforce that is passionate about customer care, expert on products and services, and takes due care of health and safety by designing and delivering engaging training and inspiring staff to take responsibility for their personal development.
Reporting to the Sales & Operations Director the role is responsible for leading all aspects of sale force training at the to ensure we continue to develop and support highly effective, productive, and motivated sales agents. You will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement to current methodologies and systems for onboarding new sales recruits, upskilling existing sales agents, and ensuring ongoing productivity. The position will oversee the full end-to-end activities involved in training design, training sign-off, training coordination, and train-the-trainer deployment. You will refine the company training regimes, coordinate training in the field and monitor the impact on sales performance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop curricula, ideas for group discussions, demonstrations, and workshops, identify training needs, make changes to current programs, prepare training materials, report training needs/requirements to appropriate leadership and assessing training program outcomes.
- Performance Management and Measurement – Identify business and individualized learner needs. Establish measures to evaluate training delivery and measure results, assess and report individual performance and design a performance improvement plan for those performing below accepted levels.
- Budgetary responsibility – Prepare and manage the training budget in consultation with each Head of Department across the company business units.
- Delivers learning solutions to an individual contributor and first-level management audience to engage the learner, encourage participation, and produce desired outcomes.
- Participates in the creation of instructional and delivery methods using various learning solutions and technologies including learning management systems
- Conduct training needs analysis/instructional analysis to identify and implement the appropriate learning interventions to ensure conformity with training objectives and developed training plans, as needed
- Manage LMS system content uploads, expiration of materials, and permission access to learners for internal and external channels.
- Conduct training needs analysis/instructional analysis to identify and implement the appropriate learning interventions to ensure conformity with training objectives and developed training plans, as needed.
- Communicate with the supervisors, team leaders and other managers within the company about specific employees, new training methods and ideas to facilitate successful training.
- Contributes to a learning environment with advance preparation, constructive feedback, and response to learner needs.
- Establish credibility through demonstrating developed knowledge of solution content.
- Commitment to continued learning, and remaining well-informed regarding training trends, developments and best practices.
- Incorporate ethical, and cultural issues and the company values relevant for solution delivery as defined
- Good planning, communication, change management, and cultural awareness skills, including financial and global business acumen
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and concepts
- Ability to evaluate variances in learning styles within an audience
- Strong familiarity with learning content and delivery solutions
- Good delivery skills including teaching and facilitation.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Sense of urgency/ability to work well under pressure, different priorities and tight deadlines
- Degree in a business-related field
- Trainers of Trainers Certification by IHRM/ NITA an added advantage
- Content Management certification an added advantage
At least 7 years working experience in large organizations and experience with Learning Management systems
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.