JOB TITLE: BUSINESS MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Business Manager to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The role holder will be as an advisor to the MD on strategic initiatives, performance improvement of the organization, and assisting the MD in achieving business results. In addition, provide support to the MD for the elements of strategic planning & implementation as well as business addressing challenges within the company.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides ongoing support to the MD on general business development issues, informing the MD of system-wide matters needing attention to enable the MD to focus on more strategic challenges and better optimize the use of time.
- Responsible for leading & coordinating all operational tasks within the MD’s office and ensuring the efficient running of the MD’s office.
- Coordinates, manage, and maintains effective working relationships with the stakeholders ensuring that their goals are delivered effectively and efficiently. Ensures that the stakeholders’ expectations are always met and exceeded.
- Communicates and coordinates internal and external information from the MD’s office to the Leadership team and other partners.
- Work with the leadership team to provide feedback to the team for updated content, work plans and managing deadlines for assigned tasks.
- Supports the business in the strategic project’s rollout and ensures tracking of progress, using information integrated from varied systems and sources.
- Prepares agenda, researches and documents information for meetings involving issues and projects deemed necessary by the MD; proactively ensures successful execution of above.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s degree or MBA would be an added advantage.
- Strong Leadership skills, with the ability to work harmoniously with people from all backgrounds and at various levels in the organization.
- Comfortable with technology, including Microsoft Excel, Forms, and Teams.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Open-minded and inquisitive, excited to try new ideas.
- Positive attitude, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili.
Have 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.