QSSK-DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to work for us in the region.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client’s relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up to date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Stay up to date with digital technologies developments
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ degree in Mass Communication / Marketing or related field.
- Standard office ICT skills, including social media.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a communications or marketing role.
- Experience in developing and implementing media or marketing campaigns.
- Experience in representing an organisation to the public or/and media.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong writing and editing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager across the region
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSK-DG-Digital Marketing Specialist”
Follow the link below to apply:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.