JOB TITLE: DAY Nanny
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Day Nanny
We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children as well as for our pets. You will transport our children to and from play dates and extramural activities, collect them from school and run errands. You will treat our pets the same as our children, and ensure they have access to fresh food and water at all times.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Bathing and dressing
- Changing diapers and potty-training, if age-appropriate
- Children’s laundry
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children
- Arranging playdates and outings
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Educational activities and crafts
- Carpooling or driving the children to school, activities, or playdates
- Reading to the children
- Help with homework
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Al least O-Level education.
- 3+ years child care experience, including infant care.
- Proficient knowledge of home safety and first aid.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
- Physically fit, energetic, agile, and dexterous.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.