JOB TITLE: SALES ENGINEER (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)-DRIVES
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
If you are looking for a Sales Engineer (Business development) position that challenges your ability to build up close customer relations and boost sales, then you are the right candidate for us!
Our client offers you a unique opportunity to join global market leader and experience satisfaction, coming from engineering sustainable solutions for people all over the world and from use of your knowledge and competencies for global changes! Are you interested to achieve more with less?
Your new challenges and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and grow company’s business activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels.
- Prospecting activities and proactively collecting necessary market information and feedback to obtain a competitive advantage
- Create business development strategies and annual business development plans for relevant industrial segments to reach required business objectives and revenue.
- Develop and manage company growth initiatives on CRM, sales & ordering tools, business excellence, training, sales, marketing and after sales.
- Realize sales targets by promoting the product portfolio to increase sales
- Visiting and supporting potential customers and relevant stakeholders (distributors, OEM’s, end users, contractors, system integrators, consultants, designers and other) in order to transfer knowledge and marketing experience
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar is a prerequisite.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant and proven experience in Sales is a requirement.
- Proven experience in Drives & Automation market would be an added advantage.
- Basic marketing knowledge.
- Ability to translate product features into customer benefits.
- Fluent in English and native African language will be an added advantage.
- Analytical, but also ambitious, self-motivated, results oriented and eager to contribute.
- Ability to effectively work with customers from different backgrounds.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.