JOB TITLE: NETWORK TELECOM ENGINEER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Network Telecom Engineer to work in Nairobi.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver the Network projects within his country/area IT stakeholders,
- Provides clear written and verbal consulting regarding the local network projects with CO HO Network, security and cloud teams.
- Providing network administration and support for all stores in his country/area.
- Troubleshoots and solves the all L1 and the most L2 network connectivity problems, including monitoring the network and connectivity incidents to be in proactive mode.
- Provides L3 support to end-users for advanced problems relating to network hardware (LAN/WLAN) connectivity.
- Installs and monitors system firewalls and virus protection systems.
- Handles the installation and configuration of network system and provisions access to end-users in his zone.
- Good Knowledge about SDN/NFV framework & SD-WAN as next-generation on network transformation.
- Collaborates to establish a stable Video Conference setup to the management in his area in coordination with the other teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering, Network Administration or equivalent.
- Deep Knowledge in LAN, WAN, SD-WAN system.
- Hands-on experience with SD-WAN product Velocloud, Cisco Viptela.
- CCNP Networking, with 3~5 years of experience.
- CCNA, CCNP Network Security is a plus.
- Azure, AWS certified is plus
- PMP or ITIL foundation certified is plus
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Technical writing experience skills is required.
- Experience with enterprise applications and SAP is plus
- 3 years of experiences in monitoring tools i.e., Solar Winds or PRTG.
- Experience in Cloud Administration, Networking i.e. Azure, AWS, G-Cloud.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.