The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for supporting the team in attracting, sourcing and selecting quality talent who help the business achieve their strategic objectives
- Implement the annual recruitment plan based on the manpower plan
- Support team in sourcing external talent for current and future positions
- Understand the business objectives and ongoing workforce plan
- Maintain relationship with line managers to stay up to date with the current and future talent requirements
- Provide first review and initial screening of CVs received
- Ensure the potential talent pool is at a sufficient level to fulfil organization needs
- Support the candidate aptitude and psychological assessment process
- Manage candidate interview schedules
- Help with identifying and managing external recruitment agencies and overseas vendors
- Support the review of performance for agencies and vendors
- Carry out the Audit process for the performance of vendors in order to evaluate their performance
- Support the execution open days as per company specifications and standards
- Research methods to help identify new opportunities to promote the organization as a preferred employer
- Ensure that our client recruitment portal follows the set policies and procedures
- Ensure that the means of internal and external communication are in line with the overall company strategy
- Implement the proper conservation and protection of the company database
- Update and maintain weekly, quarterly and annual reports
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow our client’s Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar position, retail experience is preferred
- Result oriented
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.