The role is responsible for ensuring the quality, range and freshness of offered goods to attract and satisfy the customers. The role holder is also responsible for the coordination and communication between Merchandisers and Sales Teams and other relevant service providers within the assigned area.
- Monitor and develop strategy to ensure competitive advantage
- Oversee negotiations with suppliers for internal promotions to enforce the image of discount of the store
- Oversee the establishment of a competitive assortment offer
- Stay informed about competition activities in the store’s catchment’s area and take necessary measures
- Oversee commercial policy agreed for the store pricing
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the department’s assets
- Oversee the products assortment in the store
- Review comparative studies for the sections that can contribute to the efficiency of the commercial concepts
- Develop the price image and freshness image
- Ensure proper stock management (stock value, control out of stock, orders and merchandise deliveries)
- Oversee the scheduling for ordering items and the organization of the warehouse
- Implement initiatives to ensure lowest waste and shrinkage ratio
- Oversee the implementation of the security and hygiene procedures for assets and employees in the section
- Ensure all sections are enhancing customer service requirements and promoting sales
- Ensure the quality, the application and protection of company’s “Know-How”
- Inspect displays (including merchandiser activities) and ensure correct pricing is implemented at all times
- Supervise scheduling is done effectively and efficiently for related staff
- Assist in implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of our client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Apply the company corporate policies and labour laws for working hours, leaves & weekly schedule
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Assist in monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
- Provide inputs on the preparation of budget when necessary
- Provide inputs on cost reduction measures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3+ years in Retail Business, 2+ years in an operations supervisory role
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent time management skills
- General product knowledge
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.