JOB TITLE: RECEIVING MANAGER
The Receiving Manager is responsible for managing the receiving function and ensuring smooth operations of goods arriving into the store’s warehouse. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring that the receiving activities are carried out as per the required standards and adhere to health, safety, quality and hygiene standards.
ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Liaise with freight forwarders, Port and Customs Authorities to promptly clear imported merchandise
- Ensure accurate documentation and verification of quantity, quality, type and weight of received goods and ensure the delivery notes are accurate in accordance with the physical stock received
- Ensure that staff accessing receiving area follow the store receiving policies
- Oversee the control of the returned goods and waste
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Department to ensure that related equipment is in good condition and are properly maintained
- Ensure the receiving area is correctly maintained and organized
- Ensure control of the warehouse entrance, including validation of suppliers entering the warehouse
- Ensure the upkeep of a recording process for all goods received in a timely manner for reporting and tracking
- Ensure that all transactions are captured daily in the relevant system
- Assist in implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience in the area of warehousing and logistics
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.