The Quality and Hygiene Officer is responsible for implementing hygiene and food safety in all areas of operations within the store. The role holder is also responsible for contributing to a best in class shopping experience.
ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Analyze the quality and food safety standards and implement continuous improvements
- Inspect the quality and food safety standards and implement continuous improvements
- Oversee the implementation of internal quality standards
- Ensure accurate documentation to monitor quality and hygiene
- Maintain up to date knowledge of food and safety hygiene
- Conduct annual audits and ensure corrective activities are put into place
- Ensure the storage of fresh foods are according to the set standards and procedures
- Check food storage equipment is to ensure they follow the required health and safety standards
- Manage the segregation, storage and timely removal of all waste
- Participate in professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow our client Retail’s Human Capital and corporate policies, relevant procedures and instructions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma in Food Science or equivalent
- Certification in food safety or relevant is required
- 0-2 years in a related function
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Adapt in a multicultural environment
- Excellent listening abilities
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below. https://form.myjotform.com/91911365265560?path=Apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.