Our Client is seeking to recruit an IT Supervisor who will be responsible for ensuring smooth IT operations in the stores/HO by resolving all occurring problems. Responsible for the implementation of all new technologies and process changes as per internal strategy, processes and procedure updates. Proposing areas for improvement in the IT processes and procedures based on the retail operations insight know-how.
- Ensure that IT daily backup is performed and completed according to the company’s procedure.
- Ensure the standard management documentation is in line with the company’s DOA.
- Monitor the server windows and antivirus update
- Perform point of sale maintenance (Cash counter, Network, Credit Card Machine, and Server).
- Ensure that IT daily backup is performed and completed according to Company’s procedure
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the Company’s assets
- Maintain integrity of users’ accounts and data on the store file server.
- Ensure the store documentation is in line with the company standards.
- Check and update the store hardware, license inventory and system users’ lists quarterly.
- Ensure off-site storage of weekly tapes.
- Participate and take ownership in the implementation of new IT projects to ensure delivery as per project plan.
- Respect and enforce the security and safety procedures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of all company data.
- Guarantee that the information provided by the systems is accurate, timely and usable.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent
- Good IT and network experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Technical Knowledge about the used hardware is an advantage
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- 5+ years in IT Department (min. 3 years in a supervisory role)
- 3+ years in IT Retail Business
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any Solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.