The Customer Service Manager is responsible for supporting improvement of the experience of our Client’s customers in every interaction with them, whether in-store or online by gathering feedback and channeling insights back to the operations. He/she will also guarantee the attendance and swift resolution of customers query and complaint. The customer service manager will escalate customer situation/comment that could lead to a risky situation for the brand.
- Monitor the level of customer experience in the store via the NPS survey
- Provide detailed analysis of the NPS surveys to the store managers along with actionable insights
- Manage our partner Contact Center to ensure a high quality of service
- Ensure that all customer queries conveyed through Social Media, Call-Center, or in-store are attended and solved swiftly
- Train in-store teams, and call-center on all new Carrefour activities and inform of any change in the functioning of the stores (opening hours, new store etc.…)
- Carry out the implementation of a Customer Care CRM to follow-up on each query
- Coordinate with CORP HO, Customer Care team to gather best practices and implement them in the country.
- Innovate to allow our customers to reach out to Carrefour whenever they want and in a variety of way (Social Media, email, Call –center, Chatbot, WhatsApp etc.…)
- Monitor the market to find innovative ways of making our customers’ journey in-store more
- Share customer feedback across the operations to ensure it is taken into account and actioned for improvements
- Define and implement the processes for customer management, compensation etc.
- Create an efficient after-sales service
- Master degree
- Experience in retail operations is a plus
- English (Full professional proficiency )
- Excel and PPT skills
- Communications skills
- Analytics skills
- Customer data base management
- Critical thinking
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any Solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.