The Business Development Assistant Manager is responsible for developing and controlling the implementation of a business development strategy ensuring the targeted growth of the business. The role holder is also responsible for initiating, leading and reviewing studies of key growth areas in consultation with the management.
- Lead the implementation of expansion strategies, continuously looking into building of the development pipeline.
- Manage the strategic competitor watch.
- Develop the 5-year plan in consultation with the management.
- Lead strategic initiatives and ensure efficient implementation of related plans.
- Manage the assessment of key growth markets for new business development opportunities and provide leads and inputs to the management.
- Stay informed about retail developments and innovations and report of such developments or information with the management.
- Identify new development concepts in order to make the expansion feasible and efficient.
- Conduct the presentation of the project and feasibility studies for the Investment Committee.
- Provide inputs for the project study that can contribute to the optimum assessment of the project in respect to the commercial concept.
- Oversee and ensure timely and proper execution of projects in line with set plans
- Keep abreast of local/regional events which may likely impact the project success.
- Propose sites for the opening of new stores/shopping mall within the overall expansion plan.
- Perform feasibility studies including partner alliances to ensure success of new markets including legal, government regulations and the business set up process.
- Ensure the planning and effective implementation of the expansion plans based on the strategy and objectives defined.
- Ensure established contracts and agreements are in line with corporate policies and minimize our client’s retail’s risk exposure.
- Maintain strong business relationships with key internal / external stakeholders to leverage business opportunities
- Ensure regular coordination and communication with relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent.
- MBA is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial role in retail business development.
- Analytical skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Understanding of financial KPIs.
- Networking skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.