JOB TITLE: COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Commercial Executive to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The role is responsible for supporting both the business growth and retention of corporate clients through innovations, sales, product development, and maintaining efficient Service Standards and relationship management so as to enable attain its business objectives.
Functions/Key expected results
- Identifying new sales leads through research, benchmarking, professional contacts, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and industry events, etc.
- Developing products and/or service standards by preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations and sales displays, contacting corporate clients, and developing sales goals.
- Initiating quotes and business proposals in conjunction with the Head-Project Management Office, Head of Business as well as respective Project Administrators.
- Retention of fruitful relationships with existing corporate clients through socialization and generating feedback for management’s attention as well as further business improvements
- Managing all service-related feedback and escalating it where appropriate, to ensure the provision of excellent corporate service standards to (both clients & suppliers) and turnaround time within and in collaboration with all line functions for both internal and outsourced corporate businesses.
- Support the Project team in scoping of business and in the overall implementation
- Custodian of all service standards, monitor and ensure adoption by all staff of
- Business analyses for Cost benefits through models, statistics, and presentations to management
- Ensure all departmental records are filed and duly updated from time to time
- Drafting of service level contracts and ensuring they are free of errors, with no room for compromise.
- Provide first-line support with all supplier pre-qualification with the Head of Business.
Academic, Knowledge and skills
- Degree level education preferably in Business Administration or equivalent (BSS, BBA, BA Social Policy, Marketing)
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Master
- s’s in MBA is added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of experience with high-value commercial clients in a similar business or corporate entity.
- Socially adept with a high degree of business and or professional networks
- The initiative, creativity, and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the Consultancy industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management, organization, and priority
- Exceptional corporate relationship management skills
- Commitment and drive for sales, prospecting, and closures.
- Good project proposal writing, planning, quick decision making, and organization skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of product offering, Environment Health & Safety (EHS) standards, employment laws and familiarity with the International Labour laws
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.