JOB TITLE: RIG OPERATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced RIG OPERATOR t0 work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
A Rig Operator is responsible for the operation of the rig, crew, and equipment and for ensuring customer satisfaction with all services rendered. Ensures that all crew are at the rig and ready to work at the scheduled time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting machine safety checks each day.
- Setting up cranes and operating them.
- Moving material around the site according to plan and schedule.
- Monitoring crane stability and load weight.
- Keep records of the material you have moved.
- Inspect equipment and machinery.
- Carry out basic repairs to machines.
- Coordinate with the ground operator and interpret hand verbal signals.
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols.
- Other duties will be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5-year experience.
- Over 6-year experience in a preferred position.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.