JOB TITLE: OPERATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced OPERATOR t0 work in Nairobi.
The Operator is responsible for directing a small team of molding technicians in the areas of production, scheduling, safety, maintenance, and quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting machine safety checks each day.
- Setting up cranes and operating them.
- Moving material around the site according to plan and schedule.
- Monitoring crane stability and load weight.
- Keep records of the material you have moved.
- Inspect equipment and machinery.
- Carry out basic repairs to machines.
- Coordinate with the ground operator and interpret hand verbal signals.
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols.
- Other duties will be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 7 years experience.
- Qualified certificates.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.