JOB TITLE: MASON
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Mason to work in Nairobi.
We are looking for a skilled, experienced mason who can cut, dress and lay stone, and who is proficient with both modern power tools and traditional hand tools. Masons can expect to work in all weather and with various materials, lift and carry heavy objects, and read and assess technical drawings. Their responsibilities include texturing and polishing blocks of stone, installing dressed stone, mixing cement and mortar, and restoring old and damaged masonry work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining tools and workspaces.
- Cutting, shaping and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Training apprentices.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
- Restoring old and worn masonry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Form 4 certificate
- 3+ years’ apprenticeship.
- Love for working with stone.
- Respect for the ancient traditions of the profession
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.