JOB TITLE: LABORERS
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Labourers to work in Nairobi.
We are looking for laborers responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a construction site. Their duties include loading and unloading tools or raw materials, assembling scaffolding or other pieces of equipment and digging or filling in pits throughout the construction process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles.
- Performing set up and clean up tasks at the job site.
- Climbing to heights and conducting work with proper safety restraints.
- Directing traffic near building sites.
- Perform routine facility inspection including electrical and mechanical maintenances.
- Mange housekeeping activities when requested.
- Collect and dispose garbage and operate trash compactor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic work experience in construction may be advantageous.
- A good understanding of health and safety issues.
- The ability to read and follow technical plans and drawings.
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- A head for heights.
- Good physical fitness.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.