JOB TITLE: HOSE MAN
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Hose man to work in Nairobi.
Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
- Operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists,
- Surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
- cleaning and prepare sites.
- dig trenches.
- Set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials.
- Assist other craft workers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic work experience in construction may be advantageous.
- A good understanding of health and safety issues.
- The ability to read and follow technical plans and drawings.
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- A head for heights.
- Good physical fitness.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.