JOB TITLE: EIT SPECIALIST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced EIT Specialist to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The main task will be to follow up on the heat tracing cable installation, design verification, and mechanical completions
Roles and responsibilities
- Strong HSE focus and mindset
- Follow up all heat tracing installations
- Secure that all heat tracing scope is built
- Follow up Contractors MC installation and testing activities for EIT systems.
- Ensure that activities are planned, performed, and documented in accordance with the project specifications and Company technical requirements.
- Perform receiving inspections of all EIT equipment and document accordingly.
- Contribute to a constructive and professional working relationship between Contractor’s and Company’s Team members, especially with the EIT discipline personnel.
- Read and understand all Electrical, Instrument & Telecom installation procedures and requirements
- When required assist other team Inspectors and participate in other various activities
Qualifications and Skills required
- Engineering degree, but longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Strong knowledge and long experience with similar heat tracing NORSOK installation is a requirement.
- Basic ATEX qualifications
- Organized with good communication skills (spoken & written English)
- Able to work in a team and get along with others
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.