JOB TITLE: CHAINMAN
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Chainman to work in Nairobi.
Chainman will work with architects, construction professionals, and land surveyors, ensuring that site topographic conditions are adequate for construction projects. They also ensure that location specifications adhere to government laws and regulations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting members of the survey officer and land surveyor grades to carry out surveying work in the field;
- Carrying out simple surveying work independently in the field;
- Undertaking the preparation, care, maintenance, and transportation of survey equipment, tools, and materials for field survey operations;
- Maintaining the order and cleanliness of survey stores;
- Using minor survey equipment/tools for the execution of surveying tasks in the field; and
- Supervising workmen and /or workmen ii and assisting in the training of them
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Previous practical experience in the construction industry as a chainman
- Must have a visual aptitude, good communication skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.