JOB TITLE: PROJECT SUPERVISOR-CIVIL ENGINEER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The successful candidates will support the Project construction manager in the planning and accompaniment of the works. He/She will work with other professionals to help build and maintain roads as well as finding new solutions to transport problems requirements and higher guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the project construction manager in the planning and accompaniment of the works
- Assist in the preparation of the work plan
- Prepare monthly reports of work
- Design and improve road schemes
- Maintain the road network
- Plan and supervise projects
- Review contract documents
- Manage construction teams
- Design and maintain structures
- Experience in road structural drainage infrastructure
- Supervise roadworks
- Deal with stakeholders including clients, transport specialists and members of the public
- Any additional duty that may deemed for the role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledgeable of the Equator Principles and the IFC Performance Standards
- Experience dealing with stakeholders including clients, transport specialists and members of the public
- Problem solver and excellent analytical skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise and coordinate with others
- Willing to travel within Kenya
- Experience in Road construction is a MUST!
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.