JOB TITLE: MECHANIC
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Mechanic to work in Nairobi-Kenya.
Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul motorcycles, tuktuk’s, or similar motorized vehicles.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives Job Card from the Supervisor and starts work allocated.
- Reports any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts.
- Remove cylinder heads, grind valves, and scrape off carbon, and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, and rings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Returns all unused spare parts removed from the vehicles and ensures that old parts are delivered to the stores.
- Informs the Supervisor of completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover of the key.
- Reports beforehand any reasons for the delay of assigned tasks.
- Place orders for new requirements and replacement parts with the supervisor.
- Ensures that the allocated working bay is always clean.
- Keeps good custody of all assigned tools.
- Maintain records for all work done
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least grade three craft certificate in motor vehicle mechanics
- Previous experience as a Mechanic; Extensive knowledge of tuktuk and motorcycle repairs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Diagnostic mind-set
- High level of integrity required
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.