JOB TITLE: DATA ANALIST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced data analyst to work in Nairobi.
Working within the dayshift the key role of the jobholder is to ensure that accurate data is maintained within the manufacturing function to facilitate informed decision making by managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and client.
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Create spreadsheets without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Periodically update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular
- backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort, organize and maintain paperwork after entering data.
- Submitting relevant reports as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years proven experience as data entry clerk & analyst
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and spreadsheets (Word, Excel, power point etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices Basic understanding of databases
- At least a Diploma in business related field.
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.