JOB TITLE: SITE SECURITY SPECIALIST-RWANDA
Who we are:
As BioNTech, We are a global immunotherapy company. Our 3,000+ colleagues globally are committed to improving the health of people worldwide with our fundamental research utilizing the full potential of the immune system to fight cancer, infectious diseases, and other serious diseases. We leveraged our mRNA technology to develop a COVID-19 vaccine which became the first mRNA drug approved for human use.
What we do with the BioNTainers:
We want to improve healthcare by making our innovations accessible worldwide. Therefore, we developed the first modular mRNA-manufacturing facilities based on a container solution called “BioNTainers”. The aim is to build a regional manufacturing network in Africa, with Africa, for Africa.
Why we need you:
The BioNTainers will be equipped to produce a range of mRNA-based vaccines targeted toward the needs of African Union member states. You will become part of the regional staffing team, driving the establishment of the regional African end-to-end mRNA manufacturing network.
As a Security Specialist/Lead, you will be part of our security team, protecting both employees and company assets and thus literally safeguarding the sustainable success of the company. To this end, you will work on exciting and challenging topics: from crime prevention to alarm tracking, everything is included. A motivated team, intensive training and modern security technology will support you.
- Close collaboration with Regional Security Manager and Site development pioneer to implement global security standards
- Evaluation of local situation and definition of required infrastructure (e.g., fence, systems, etc.)
- Onboarding of external security service provider companies supporting site security in the region.
- Support the ramp up of the site from a security perspective
- Technical operational management and responsibility for day to day tasks and security projects
- Implementation, enforcement and monitoring of compliance with security standards and processes
- Operation of security technology (EACS, CCTV, IDS) in Rwanda
- Securing the site by conducting operational audits and alarm interventions
- Gathering/Monitoring of security-related KPIs
- Initiation and coordination of appropriate measures for preventive and reactive hazard prevention
- Performance of special tasks (e.g., in the area of visitor management systems, event security, personal protection, etc.)
- General support of the Regional Security Manager in security-related tasks
- Degree in security management, criminology or similar preferred – alternatively an equivalent combination of formal education an practical experience
- 3-5 years of sector-specific experience
- Regulatory and legal requirements experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential
- 40 Hours work week
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of business hours
- Valid Driver’s license
- High degree of conscientiousness and diligence (documentation, accurate system transaction entries, order and cleanliness at the workstation)
- Pronounced team & communication skills, self-driven
- Problem solving, process and project-focused mindset
- Physical and mental resilience as well as willingness to participate in operational training
- Willingness to participate in advanced training and continuing education/professional development
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.