JOB TITLE: RESIDENCE ACCOUNT DEVELOPER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Residence account developer to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
In this role, you will be responsible for Achieving sales volumes through secondary sales, retail execution and category targets, through current and new business.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve sales Volume through retailing – secondary sales.
- Manage whole sellers
- Manage Distributor’s Accounts
- Quality Service to customers.
- Effective utilization of trade investment
- 100% availability across the range in the trade
- Review Distributor performance and advise next steps
- Discuss competitor activities and have a response plan
- Discuss and take corrective action on route coverage
- Review Innovation and focus on brands’ performances and KPIs
- Ensure clear communication and adherence of pricing and promotions
- Maintain Physical presence in the area to ensure understanding of customer needs
- Deeply analyze Sales Report to initiate appropriate action and corrective plan
- Responsible for expanding markets to untapped areas and activating Customers within existing areas.
- Attain and resolve Customer’s complaints, if any immediately.
- Report to Business Development Lead any new competition activities in the market.
- Ensure the quality of all brands and report counterfeit immediately
- Build good working relationships with retail outlets by providing good service and support.
- Develop and monitor the sales plan with the Business Development Lead and determine how to achieve the sales target.
- Ensure listing and distribution of company Innovation Brands in all its outlets in the area of operation
- Ensure submission of required reports such as commercial projects, competitor Activities, Market share, numeric distribution, etc.
- Plan and set volume objectives with each Distributor/ wholesaler.
- Route ride with the distributor to come up with effective and efficient routes.
- Ensure all documentation/ assets agreements are in place for Company assets placed in the Market.
- Maintain details of Customers, Company Assets, and signages by Route/Area.
- Reconcile all assets at regular intervals as per the asset summary list.
- To ensure all Company owned vehicles are roadworthy and report any breakdown to the fleet department immediately.
- Report the lapsed super dealers’ contracts and process for renewal as per mutual agreement/understanding as per the market potential on stock levels/deposits or Business Investments.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar responsibilities.
- Distributor’s Management Skills
- Proven Sales skills
- Supervisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Territory Planning and Management
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.