JOB TITLE: INVENTORY AND PLANNING MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Inventory and planning manager to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The Inventory Planning Manager will be responsible for leading the inventory planning process. This includes assisting in monitoring inventory levels and for ordering and forecasting materials to replenish those inventory levels.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and monitoring of production
- Planning and management of incoming/outgoing goods
- Leads the Inventory Planning Team
- Establish effective relationships with the operations managers at all Supply Centers assigned to them, and work closely with them to address any materials questions
- Manage inventory levels by supply center based on stocking plan and monitoring demand on assigned businesses
- Optimize results and meet financial commitments through usage of financial and quantitative information
- Manage the integrity of information related to inventory levels (Surplus/Dead/Stocked and Non-Stocked)
- Serve and protect all internal and external customer base with Inventory related subjects
- Assist in strategic initiatives by partnering with the Sourcing team and/or Product Management to build an optimal Inventory Plan that best serves the business
- Any other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a busy environment
- Degree in hospitality management, Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, or any other business-related field
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work Attention to detail, working knowledge of ERP preferred
- Inventory management- should have a background in inventory management, which is the process of tracking and monitoring the supply of products.
- Data analysis- the ability to interpret and understand large amounts of information
- Budgeting- use budgeting skills to create a plan that can be completed with the resources available
- Forecasting- the ability to predict future trends and needs
- Communication- able to convey information through verbal or nonverbal means
- Ability to navigate and utilize inventory management system (Dear Systems, recipes calculation system (Kitchen Cut)
- Fast typing with very strong Excel & Word skills
Previous experience in FMCG is an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.