JOB TITLE: LABORERS
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Laborers to work in Nairobi.
We are looking for laborers responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations. Their duties include loading and unloading tools or raw material and any other assigned work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing set up and clean up tasks at the job site.
- Climbing to heights and conducting work with proper safety restraints.
- Be at the job site on time
- Provide assistance on the site as needed
- Perform care and maintenance of assigned tools
- Load and unload materials
- Remove hazards from the job site
- Assemble scaffolding
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum form 4 certificate
- The ability to read and follow technical plans and drawings.
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- A head for heights.
- Good physical fitness.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.