JOB TITLE: PROPERTY MANAGER.
The Property Manager will be responsible for managing and providing landlord relations and Data integration support of all data and documents to the client’s systems. The incumbent will play an integral role in enabling the organization to create long-term estates strategy and continued development of the site portfolio.
ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Handling and managing rent reviews & lease renewals, liaising with landlords to negotiate the best possible outcome for the business and supporting the organization’s wider acquisition programme.
- Ascertaining the specific estates and property requirements for the business.
- Preparing business cases to support acquisition, disposal etc.
- Managing stakeholder relationships to understand their property requirements.
- Day to data management of property related issues.
- Managing property data and reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A property related degree and have demonstrable knowledge of the property industry.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with “can-do” attitude and excellent follow-up skills
- Must have good customer service skills and interact well with others
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Telecom industry experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of site acquisition and construction for wireless sites
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below. https://form.myjotform.com/91911365265560?path=Apply
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.