JOB TITLE: SENIOR PHARMACEUTICAL SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Senior pharmaceutical sales & marketing executive to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The company is looking for highly experienced pharmaceutical marketers to guide the business as we enter the Kenya market. The individual would be responsible for technical guidance in penetrating the Kenyan market for drugs and medical devices, securing initial buyers, and aggressively growing sales in the market.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Selling the company’s medical devices to relevant healthcare professionals and institutions.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Following up on outstanding client payments due to the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitors’ medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A valid driver’s license is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Other Desirable Skills
- The candidate must be excellent at communication skills.
- Timely and accurate reports must be provided.
- The candidate needs to be self-driven.
- The candidate must be result-orientated and ready to give the company a reasonable advantage over market competitors.
- The candidate needs strong leadership skills, must work well with others and be able to maintain the company vision at all times.
- The candidate must also be detail-orientated.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.