JOB TITLE: SALES MANAGER
Reports to: MD
Location: Western Province, Rwanda
- The Jobholder focus on the developing the sales and distribution of Tilapia in local and export markets.
- The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing manager will help build and represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall responsible for the sales and marketing function, reporting to the MD
- Promoting the company’s brand and introducing products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Support with organizational annual budget development activities.
- Any other financial duties assigned by the MD.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or agri-business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, financial, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Good business, people and resource management skills.
- Able to lead large teams (6-8 direct reports) in multiple work streams
- Efficient in multi-tasking and accomplishing range of projects on schedule.
- Dedicated to excellence and detail-oriented execution.
- Specific knowledge and experience with tilapia would be advantageous.
- Excellent English and Swahili communication, French language is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.