JOB TITLE: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER-CEO
Our client is a leading Fintech and Debt Management Company with over KES 1.2 Billion portfolio debt under management.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take action to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the compa
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience of over 5 years as CEO or in other senior managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.