Reporting to the Production Engineer the Technical Engineer will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage the company’s R&D, Technical Support and Manufacturing functions to meet aspect.
Budgeted financial performance
- Develop new products, as agreed by the Leadership Team
- Oversee and co-ordinate production of mechanical, electronic, electrical and software
components of Company’s abrasive jet drilling systems
- Manage the generation and preservation of Company Intellectual Property, including archiving/storage of designs, documentation of know-how, preparation of patent
applications and general maintenance of the company’s IP portfolio.
- Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions in the most efficient manner for all concerned
- Maintain a clear view at all times of the R&D and Technical Support past and forecast technical and financial performance (both deliverables and spend)
- Foster a climate and culture where QHSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as
part of everyone’s normal function
- Improve the effectiveness of the Company’s internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing administrative overhead
- Attract, retain and motivate people to improve the company’s performance
- Report regularly on key aspects of the business, in accordance with routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance of Field Technical Equipment.
- Energy champion.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate diploma in either Mechanical/Electrical Engineering both will be an advantage
- Practical experience in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in a busy environment is an advantage
- Computer literate with strong competence in MS office package to include Excel, access and power point.
- Effective and impactful communication, negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG manufacturing sector at senior level in the technical/engineering department.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply using the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.