Reporting to the Production Engineer the Folk lift Technician will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain and make sure that all the fork-lifts, tacker and scissor lift and chargers are in good running conditions at all times.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping at all times
- Maintain the necessary maintenance and inspection records.
- Maintain a daily log, handover notes after every end of shift.
- Promptly report and forklift incidents e.g. scratched forklifts
- Grease Interceptors
Qualification and Experience
- Two or more years of experience in a related field, including maintenance of various lift trucks such as Hyster, Cat and Mitsubishi with lift ratings up to 12,000 lbs.
- Manufacturing, automotive, military or recent trade school graduates with applied skills.
- Solid foundation of mechanical aptitude and ability along with knowledge of industrial electricity up to 440 volts would be preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a drug screen.
- Able to work safely and follow company rules and procedures.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSK-QSS-FT– Folk lift Technician”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.