Reporting to the Production Engineer the Factory Service Fabricator will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate good working relationship with our client and other factory team.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively offer the designs options and development strategy to NY design team for new season development and provide technical suggestions to mills on new design development options
- Responsible for partnering with mills to provide a working vendor base that is reliable in quality, price and service
- Work with R&D/ Product Development and US design team on fabric development.
- FMCG Development chart monitoring for the upfront development till adopted in seasons sample stage
- Monitor and train vendors for new required format, procedures, disciplines
- Negotiation of the development roll, Salesman sample fabric delivery / Costing / MOQ and update all relevant parties for the flash costing
- Review FMCG care code testing and problem solving on fabrication issue before proceed the bulk production
- Provide support in solving problems with technical team, mills and factories to avoid late shipments
- Maintain and update system data, charts, and generate reports
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or above holder in merchandising, FMCG & design or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years merchandising experience preferred with buying office or large trading business.
- Profound product and technical knowledge in high end brands products.
- Experience of FMCG product development including fabric R&D.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills:
- Ability to conduct data analysis and extract critical points for team review
- Ability to organize data and communicate findings with various audiences
- Ability to create/define processes and procedures which reflect current information flows
- Business and system maintenance, generate analysis and report from systems
- Apply business acumen to understand macro business impact of production issues
- Knowledge of construction of garment workmanship development to support Designers for the presentation of the concept Rig
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility to changing business environments, able to work independently.
- Good team player and organized.
- AS – Fabric R&D Merchandiser –
How to apply.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSK-QSS-FSF– Factory Service Fabricator”
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.