Reporting to the Project Manager the Demonstration plot assistant will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Implement the design of training and research at the demonstration plots to show case good agronomic practices
- Ensure establishment and maintenance of tobacco crop in the demonstration plot in time for desired training at each stage of the crop
- Ensure harvesting, curing, sorting, grading, baling and marketing of the demonstration plot tobacco according to BATK guidelines
- Implement plans, collect data and report on trials on barn design, agrochemicals, fertilizers, seed varieties and alternative fuels
- Maintain hygiene standards in all areas of operation
Qualification and Experience
- At least a certificate in agriculture related field
- One-year experience in running field trials
- Possess a valid motorbike-riding license
- Computer skills an added advantage
- Must have a valid police clearance certificate.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSK-QSS-DPA– Demonstration Plot Assistant”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.